“Business leaders say politicians must act ‘to deliver reform of EU’.”
“EU crisis talks after populist parties claim big victories.”
“The work of changing Europe must start now.”
Amazing. Rather than treat an argument on its merits, using reason, logic and experience, our “leaders” attribute a value to it based purely on the votes of the “swivel-eyed loons” of UKIP.
Yesterday, none of the dinosaur parties or business leaders thought the EU was worth bothering about – if it is a bloated, corrupt and destructive oganisation, well so what? Let the gravy train roll on; we can alway decamp there and become millionaires if the public reject us (see Kinnock, Mandelscum et al)
Suddenly, thanks to one man actually connecting with real people, it is now PC to demand “renegociation” and “changes” … which of course will ONLY happen if Germany agrees OR if France blows up, as it threatens to do, finally cracking under the weight of “socialist” lunacy.
Isn’t democracy wonderful?
And BY CHRIST how the dinosaur parties HATE it when the plebs actually USE democracy to force changes which are bleedin’-obviously essential and which should have been the preoccupation of our LEADERS. Aren’t leaders supposed to LEAD rather than FOLLOW?
UKIP even got a seat in Scotland! So we managed to put out of joint the noses not only of the dinosaurs in England (I include Clegg, even though he is more analagous to an toad) but also that of Mr Salmond. And UKIP won votes across the whole width and length of the UK, except Londonistan of course.
As I may have said before, I really detest the use of the word “populist”. It is unbelievably smug and elitist, but of course that is no more than one would expct not only from the dinosaurs but also many media commentators, including professional journalists wwo should know better. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE are fed up with teh dismissive arrogance of the major parties, and it showed in the vote for the European Parliament. Yet these millions are sneeringly dismissed by the political elite as “populist” voters.
If 56% of the people vote “No” to a PC project such as foxhunting, is THAT “populist”? Or is a vote only “populist” when it is AGAINST a PC project of the dinosaur unintelligentsia establishment? THESE are the questions of language and logic that kids should study in school so as not to be duped by the cynical bastards trying to manipulate people’s minds.
What an execrable campaign the dinosaurs led! I TOLD you Michael, didn’t I? Now EVEN MANY LABOURING PARTY SUPPORTERS apparently AGREE with me. “Milliband led a very unprofessional campaign.” Not only unprofessional, but childish, shallow, insubstantial pathetic and ridiculous. Eric didn’t agree of course, which was in fact a great comfort to me. I would start wondering if I had lost my reason should Eric ever agree with me.
I hope Helmer wins in Newark to keep the momentum going. The establishment scum will no doubt continue to try to drag the debate down to “racism”, so let’s hope the smelly, brainless and populist mob have finally seen through this Goebbelsesque ploy. Will Brown and his shoddy bunch of misfit remnants in the HOC FINALLY agree that Mrs Duffy is NOT a bigot? Just someone fed up with seeing her town invaded and colonized by foreigners WITHOUT HER CONSENT.
What’s going on in Tower Hamletstan? Not exactly very “British” is it. “Neo-British” perhaps. As Norman Tebbit said today:
“I do not share the suprise of many that London seemed to have resisted a big swing to Farage. No doubt Boris was a factor in that, but even more it just underlines that London is hardly a British, let alone English city. A day’s shopping, a ride on the Underground, a visit to a hospital or a school will emphasise that.”
Your starter for 10. In saying the above, is Norman:
C) merely stating the bleedin’ obvious
(You may select more than one letter. Of course, stating the bleedin’ obvious may be (depending on the subject) considered by the leftist, PC unintelligentsia brigade as “racist” and “xenophobic” ANYWAY (which reminds us somewhat of the Stalinist show trials of the 1930s), so on that basis you can choose all three answers ….)
To put it another way, stating the bleedin’ obvious is very often in itself not PC. For example, claiming that anyone sending their kid hungry to school because of some weird religious dogma is not fit to be a parent – or even human (certainly no animal would behave in such a lunatic manner) – is certainly not PC, yet it remains TRUE.
FOOTNOTE: (from a blogger – sometimes the smelly mob comes up with home truths – AND BY GOD NO WONDER THE ESTABLISHMENT HATE THEM FOR IT!
“…. we learn that those leaving the EU parliament – or rather being kicked out by the people are to receive a golden goodbye amounting to £39,000 – and of course will receive a generous pension for their time as a rubber stamp for the unelected elite. The only way the EU survives is by bribery on a massive scale, with generous pay perks and pensions, with 10,000 officials taking home more than our PM is paid (£142,000),on which they pay only 13.4% tax.
FOOTNOTE TWO: Another blogger … but brilliant:
“All we get from the EU is waste, corruption, lies and destruction of nations. Finance, trade and economics are just a side issue to the EU; its only objective is to create a United States of Europe and to these extremists the end justifies the means. We are wise to these lies now, we know what the EU is all about, destroying 28 nations with no democratic mandate and creating a totalitarian superstate.
- They say we will lose three million jobs if we exit, a lie condemned by the author of the Report this figure was taken from as propaganda worthy of Goebbels.
- They say all car manufacturers will leave but omit to say that 70% of UK car production is for UK and non EU consumption and fail to mention the extent to which the German car industry relies on the UK market.
- They bang on about the single market but never tell us that there is zero single market in services , 70% of the EU economy.
- They talk about the importance of trade with the EU but never tell us that uk/eu trade is declining, that EU growth is anaemic and a decreasing part of the global economy and we have a huge balance of payments deficit with the EU but a surplus with the rest of the world.
- They talk about the single market but never tell us EU agricultural protectionism costs us £12 billion a year.
- They say how we benefit from open borders but fail to mention the costs in jobs, housing, state services to the UK as a dumping ground for millions of EU economic refugees, 200,000 Roma here already, 200,000 Bulgarians and Romanians, never refused work permits.
- Then of course they never mention the budget contributions, the tax laws where we cannot tax multinationals in the country they earn income, the loss of our judicial independence to the ECHR which the EU will accede to, the desire of the EU to control national MSM, the gross corruption in the EU, the theft of national sovereignty, the loss of our fishing grounds, the imposition of laws which cost us tens of billions a year.
Britain is better off out.”
You’re right. Your views WERE only yesterday a combination of: little-Englander ramblings, swivel-eyed. racist, xenophobic and downright irritating. Today they are suddenly almost PC, sensible, clear, logical and truthful
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!