This is now typical of these institutions; they VASTLY exceed their remits.
Lagarde? French Finance Minister under the useless tosser Chirac. Does she have any credibility?
– has not set a balanced budget for nearly 40 years
– is massively in debt
– has govt spending of 56% of GDP
– is the most highly-taxed country in the EU
– has endemic unemployment of near 10%, good or bad times
– has enormous costs for employers
– is in constant decline in competitivity compared to Germany
– is ruled now by a goverment that thinks working fewer hours per week and employing more civil servants is a solution to their economic and employment problems
and so on
This woman has no sense of irony or of her own ridiculousness.