“ITALY MAY SOON BE UNABLE TO BORROW!”
This disaster has its hysterically-funny side of course. The WHOLE PROBLEM is because of borrowing. The SOONER they can no longer borrow, the BETTER.
As national leaders are UNABLE to stop borrowing themselves, if the markets do it for them, GREAT.
WHY can’t they stop borrowing? They are: (choose those that apply)
– in the wrong job
– in league with the banks, who are even worse, but at least are not elected
– immature pratts incapable of any long-term planning
– ignorant of the concept of “prudence”, or “commonsense” come to that
– traitors to their people, having delivered them a depression of ginormous dimensions (WAIT FOR IT – IT’S COMING)
– borrowing addicts (Ahhhhh … we now must feel sorry for them – they are victims and no longer culprits – dole out the dosh for them to have a cure in a sanitorium in Switzerland …..)
Meanwhile, inflation for the plebs is starting to rise ………. add this to unemployment (especially among Europe’s youth) and what do you get?