I hate this moronic term of abuse “eurosceptic”.
We all LIVE in Europe. I actually am British, now live in Germany, am married to a German, worked in France for ten years, speak four European languages, have a tri-lingual son, have 3 Anglo-Spanish daughters, have family living in the UK.
How the HELL am I “eurosceptic”?
What I am “sceptic” about is the humungous waste, cost and corruption of the EU as well as the unhidden agenda to create a European superstate that NOBODY has voted for.
This “eurosceptic” rubbish is absolutely typical of the Goebbelesque propaganda flung around by the Brusselomafia and those who fall for their sheit.
I will agree to being called “EU-sceptic”, since this organisation has USURPED my own personal dreams for Europe and has brought much of it to sclerotic and economic ruin as well as behaving in a quasi-fascist way.
EXCITING NEWS!! Our mole in the Labour Party’s CREEPY (The Committee for the Reelection of the Party) has managed to get hold of a draft copy of the party’s manifesto for the 2015 election.
This is dynamite stuff so I promised faithfully I would not publish it. However, as we all know a promise is not worth the paper it isn’t written on in politics, and in any case circumstances have changed since I made the promise (namely that now I have the info and before I didn’t), so here we go.
It seems the PET (Party Election Theme) will be DOUBLE OR QUITS, since apparently lots of things are going to be doubled. It was felt this would be a sufficiently catchy slogan to seize and retain the attention of voters.
And in a stunning move there will be a major reconciliation of the warring tribes within the great movement, bringing back on board some who had jumped ship and others who had of course been pushed off it.
This is apparently how it goes:
A) The following will be doubled:
- borrowing – to invest in infrastructure and thus create jobs
- doctors’ salaries – to improve the NHS
- local council salaries – to improve councils
- our EU contribution – to improve the EU
- investment in PFIs to improve infrastructure, along with the doubling of the time taken to pay off the debt
- the size of the Civil Service to speed up and improve the quality of service to Ministers
- the welfare budget so as to abolish poverty
- taxes so as to pay for all the above (an idea filched from President Hollande of France)
- the minimum wage to keep the unions quiet
- MPs’ salaries to keep them quiet – or at least quieter
- the number of government consultants to create jobs and help Ministers reach the right decisions
- the amount of land sold to foreigners to build houses to rent to native Brits in a vast extension of the “Buy-to-let” policy, with the hope of doubling tenants and reducing home-ownership by half during a single parliament
- the cost of energy through the doubling of the number of operational coal mines – this is calculated to double the country’s fuel self-sufficiency safety factor and of course will put the final nail in Mrs Thatcher’s coffin
- the BBC grant so as to improve government propaganda
- the airspace devoted to convincing the public that the Tories are incompetent toffs (some had argued against this on the basis that everyone knew it already and that all our politicians are incompetent but the only case to be resolved was which lot were less incompetent than the rest)
B) Some things however will be abolished:
- border controls to save paperwork
- the armed forces to save money (and the risk of a coup)
C) The main govt aims will be based on growth. The party is particularly pleased with the brilliant idea of increasing spending while simultaneously reducing the crippling debt through the anticipated massive increase in growth. Growth in fact will be the party’s new mantra. With this in mind, the following policies will be pursued:
- to reduce the debt through increased borrowing and spending (another idea from our French socialist comrades “Merci, les gars!”)
- to end austerity by increasing growth (see previous article)
- to increase the money supply (and thus in people’s pockets) by printing lots more of it
- to improve the country’s infrastructure so as to increase growth
- to reduce carbon emissions through increased growth
D) Among the Reconciliation and Truth appointments (RATS) will be these exciting initiatives:
- Tony Blair to run the The Listen and Respond Department (LIAR).
- Gordon Brown to oversee the Quantitative Easing Solves Everything Department (QUESE).
- Peter Mandelson to run the Socialist Millionaires United Group (SMUG) – this will convince the people that Labour has nothing against millionaires, as long as they are socialists.
- David Milliband to run the How to Lose elections Gracefully (HOTLEG) Advisory Group, which it is hoped this will be of particular on-going value to his brother (Gordon Brown is said to have lobbied unsuccessfully for this particular job).
- John Prescott to be Roving Troubleshooter (ROT), as usual punching above his weight, difficult though this may now be – he will be known as SUPREME ROTTER.
David Blunkett was also offered a post but apparently declined on the basis that the country did not want – as he said – to see the blind leading the blind.
All in all, this is a stupendously exciting package to put to the voters in 2015. I bet you can’t wait!!
BLOG COMMENT in “The Telegraph”:
“The euro could never work without fiscal and therefore political union.”
The EU’s OWN economists TOLD them this, but they were ignored for political reasons. This is why I hate and despise the political elite of Europe and Brussels who allowed this to happen. They should all be locked up for reckless misuse of public money.
They allowed their zealotic, insane obsession to create a United States of Europe to blind them to economic reality.
THEY are responsible for this shambles, along with moronic national governments, Spain being a good example. Only yesterday someone was describing to me a vast culture complex in Galicia which is now an abandoned ruin as there is no money to run it. The original (unfinished) building was started with EU structural funds. Or in other words, part of the FIFTY-THREE MILLION quid that the UK transfers to Brussels every single day.
And the most disgusting thing is that not one single European citizen has voted for this insane obsession of Barroso et al to create a political union – which is his and the Brussels mafia’s STATED aim. NOBODY HAS VOTED for this, or WOULD of course, which is why they haven’t been allowed to.
Are ANY of this political elite suffering? Very funny. Inflation will have to get a lot worse before these people feel any effects. One hundred thousand of them earn more than the British PM and they pay little tax. Barroso (Does he actually DO anything except make moronic speeches telling US what to do?) earns 300,000€ per annum plus vast expenses.
And there is no HONESTY. They all blame someone ELSE. The banks, the Brits, the Yanks, the Chinese, the ratings agencies …. the fact that they, the EU don’t control everything – which of course they slaver after and are doing their best to achieve.
No wonder people want to get out of the EU.
Jean Monnet, the founding father of the European Union, had a very particular vision of Europe’s future back in 1952, and he expressed it in a letter to a colleague on 30th April that year:
“Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.”
Barroso and van Rompo are Monnet’s soulmates. On May 6th 20123 the former said:
“A fully fledged federal Europe may seem like “political science fiction” today but will soon become reality for all European Union countries whether inside or outside the euro.”
This despite the fact that not ONE SINGLE European citizen has voted for this. For this reason ALONE, we should get out of the EU, which has turned into a quasi-fascist organisation.
Too strong a word? Really. See removal of the democratic PM of Greece by the EU, the troika and Merkozy to replace him with an ex ECB and Goldman-Sachs crony like some sort of Nazi Gauleiter. Papandreou’s crime? To propose giving his people a referendum on the euro.
For this disgusting and anti-democratic act ALONE we should get out of the EU.
So, let me see if I have got this right.
Posh houses in London are bought by foreigners and let to native Brits.
That is it, right? And how far can this process go? Until we are all tenants of rich foreigners as we become poorer and they richer?
This seems to be a system remarkably similar to what happened in the early Middle Ages. And it is supposed to be good news?
The funny thing is, even cavemen had – as far as I know – their own cave. Ditto with American Indians re tipis and Africans with their mud huts. But advanced Britain has to have much of its population living in someone else’s property!
There will be NO social justice until NO INDIVIDUAL – foreign or otherwise – owns TWO or more places to live until EVERY native Briton owns ONE dwelling.
The current system is completely rotten and immoral. The hilarious thing is that many paid up true British socialists are also multi-propertied owners at the same time as they rail against the evils of capitalism, prompting the weary old phrase: “You couldn’t make it up.”
Have a good day, especially those luxuriating in their own properties while millions of their fellow-citizens struggle to pay the rent.